Brake problems

I seem to run into more and more problems as i drive the car.. but that's
ok. it's understandable. this time, the brake has gone completly soft. when
i step on it. it'll start sinking to the bottom. and have to pump quickly..
so i figure i just needed to bleed it. so i bleeded it yesterday.. and today
it's still haveing the same problem but this time the brakes are better but
still sinks when i have my feet on it. any idea on what's failing?

Thanks
Wing