Re: Who is Treffen bound? & a head Q

I will consider driving down there, but won't know for sure until that
weekend (I have this problem with commitment....)

But alas, I no longer own any VW's so will either take my truck or maybe if
it's a nice day I'll bring the motorcycle

When is it again?  Next weekend?

Jasin, you want me to bring my truck and trailer in case your car gets
scared on a trip that long??   I won't charge you *too* much to drag it
home...   ;)

As for your valves, as long as they appear to seat correctly they should be
fine.  If the stems got bent there would be a gap between the valve and it's
seat.  Intake valves are usually the ones to get it when the belt goes...

John

lotsa stuff
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm