Re: fuel pressure/won't run??

I haven't.  I guess I'm going to just pull them all out and make sure
they're squirting fuel.  On the airflow sensor, the hole next to the rubber
boot is open.  Should this be plugged?  Plus the other hookups on the boot
(the one all the way on the left, and the blue one on the middle) aren't
hooked up because I wouldn't know where to put them.
thanks
Joe