RE: One-person brake bleeding

May I humbly suggest the Motive Power Bleeder,
http://www.motiveproducts.com/

I bought one ($40), and it works so well, and is so easy to use, that I have
considered using it to bleed my brakes when I'm bored, just for fun.

I've used it on my Scirocco, Golf, and Vanagon (including the clutch
system). Friends have borrowed it.

It Just Works Great! I have no affiliation with Motive; just got lucky and
saw one in a store.

IMHO

 R    ô¿õ
Antaki

 Many a man thinks he is buying pleasure, when he is really selling himself
 it. -Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)