Re: body stuff, cheap

> Where can you get a new cowl?  It looks as if they are spot welded to the
> firewall.  I tried to take one off a junked Scirocco, all I could do is twist
> and tear the metal.  If it is too much of a pain in the butt, I will just

  afaik, no one really makes mkii parts yet. there's a company called
eagle industries that makes fenders (got a pair for christmas), though
i'm not sure of what else they might make (will check on that later).
you might also check and see if the junkyard'll take the part off the
car for you. it'd probably be more expensive, but it could be worth it.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com