Re: question about Poly strut mounts

NOISE??? what noise ? I had more clunking sound when I was using the stock ones. very happy with my set-up (Koni's, Neuspeed springs, Autotech poly mount).

Go for it!! you won't be dissapointed...................leo

  Victor Farren <vfarren@rrs.cdie.org> wrote:

While they do last longer, don't they make your car quite a bit more noisy and harsh? I don't have poly mounts, but if there isn't much difference in noise/harshness b/w stock and poly I will go for it.

My car is already lowered w/ H&R and BOGE TurboGas, and in Washington DC, this provides a tolerable ride. The roads here are TRASHED!

Victor J. Farren
Research & Reference Services
PPC/CDIE/DIO/RRS
Tel: (202) 661-5842