'84 JH motor FS

I decided I'm not going to mess with putting it in my '82 after all.  No
time, no money, and I'm really itching to get started on my Bug, so I'm
going to keep this Scirocco thing simple and leave the '82 stock.

Engine has about 125k miles, runs very well, doesn't burn oil, compression
is good - I don't recall what the numbers were exactly, but they were around
155psi and *very* even.  All stock, AFAIK.  New timing belt, and the PO
claims to have replaced the clutch recently, which I'll leave on.

Located in Columbus, IN.  $250 OBO.  Sorry, I don't have a truck anymore, so
I can't deliver, and I don't want to ship.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'84 Scirocco - parting out
'70 Bug - Hibernating