Got my Euro lights today!

All i have to say is Dirk, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!

  Just wanted to let you and everyone know that i got my eurolights
thisafternoon from Dirk adn i promptly installed them.  It took me a while
to get all the wiring done from the procedure on scirocco.org but i did it!
It looks sooooooo cool with the Phillips All Weather H4's with the yellow
and purple tints to them, and HOLY SHIT are those H3's bright!  All i have
to do is get some of those nifty colored city lights/adn wire them up, and i
also should probably aim the lights as whell.

  And Dirk, about the special gifts you added.  THank you Very much!  It was
like christmass morning when i was tearing through the box-o-goddies!  How
come the two round stickers are cut out?  Is that something that customs had
to? Oh yeah, did you intentionally add a sertain section of the newspaper
that had some really cool nudity on the cover!  I already hung it up in my
garage!  hehe!

So i got these two matching REAL euro licence plates from  an unknown source
;)  Does anyone know how to mount them to my car?  I saw that Brett V. had
his mounted to the back in the stock location, do i have to drill holes??  I
dont' really want to drill holes in the plastic piece between my taillights!
  Thanks

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (now with spiffy new euro lights for added driving
pleasure!)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)
'84 Rabbit GTI RIP
'84 Jetta GLI (Now dubbed the POS!)