Re: shows/Toronto/northeast

I too would be interested in hearing when some more shows are , especially
since I am addicted to Canada :)  especially Toronto and Montreal .

Sorry I missed you guys while in Canada I left my notes at home DOH!!!!

I did make it to RMR where after some language barrier problems I was given
directions to Orange Julep . I was there thursday night and there were tons
of cars there . My favorite had to be a Yellow 82 with 16v kit , crossflow
2.0 , A3 dash with custom guages ,  slammed with coilovers and much more .
Very beautiful car and the guys there were very friendly and the
women...............well best I have seen in all my travels .
I want to go back VERY soon before the cold season for sure .

TMB you driving to Treffen?

Jasin
Poutine mmmmmmmmmm