Re: Waterfest adventures (long)

Just got back to the left coast about 1:30 local time today (early! amazing,
considering that Delta stands for "Dammit Everything Leaves Through
Atlanta").  The show and stay up in Rochester were a great time.  Thanks to
our host Jim for putting us up and running us around, and especially for
driving us to the airport at that ungodly hour this morning, and to Brett for
his hospitality also.  We're now hoping to see more of you easterners out
west next year for ND.

Jim Jarrett wrote:

> Kevin:Collins decided to take up roadside botany and toxic waste
> management along the way.  The phrase "PIT STOP! PIT STOP! PIT STOP!"
> was called out more than once on the Talkabouts.....I'll leave it to
> others to explain this...:)

Let's just say that the term "steamer" never was more accurate... :0

-k:c-