carfax stuff

Hey guies,

Whell i checked my '87 16v against the carfax database, and everything looks
to be good, the previous owner did not lie about it being a southern car, it
has only been in florida, georga, and alabama, before coming to vermont!
except for one thing....  when it lists the specs of the car on the first
page, it says Model: scirocco.   Did anyone else who has a 16v rocco check
theirs and have the model say scirocco, scirocco 16v.  please don't tell me
that i bought a hacked 8v!!!!!!!! nnnooooooooooooooooooo!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!