Re: Bike thread! (was: i am a riceboy!)

Triumph Speed Triple here...  think "Mission Impossible 2" preview, it's
what Tom Cruise will be riding in the movie

Just put a new tire on today (rear rim is 6" wide, takes a 190/50/17 tire)

GF rides a Suzuki VX800 (I like to call them the predecessor to the SV650's)

John

lots of stuff
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm