the list

  i think it's been a year or so since i became part of the list. in
that time i've seen certain people posting scores of responses to the
same questions over and over again with no thought to their own sanity.
for instance, there's chris delong who replys when he comes of his
drunken stupor (that's what you get for working for an AIR-cooled vw
shop). and of course, no one can forget ojsan (opps, i mean jonas). and
of course the scads of other people who've, in the time i've been on the
list, found me parts, gave me helpful advice and information, dealt
deals, informed me that the little plug by the clutch isn't a
tranmission fluid fill hole and, no, it wouldn't be wise to pour some
down there, and just being around. without this list, i'm sure there'd
be a number of us relying on the mis-information of "reliable" mechanics
and taking hours to do a job that someone else found a way to do in ten
minutes. without y'all i'm not sure that i'd still own my ride or take
as much pride in pleasure in it even though it doesn't look the
greatest. so, in conclusion, to everyone on the list, i just want to
raise my beer (root-beer; that's what i get for not drinking alcohol)
and say thank you for everything that you've done for me and what you'll
do for me in the future.

  on a lighter note, i've a new definition for you:

white trash (n) - the yuppie in the 19ft suv, talking on the cell-phone,
while almost side-swiping you, and not even bothering to use a signal.
--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com