Odometer Stopped!

> Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 17:07:51 -0400
> From: "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@core.com>
> Subject: Re: short shifter Q
> > As for re-threading, you'll have to find out the width
> > & pitch of the current system, and get a re-threader.
>  i'm looking to get it rethreaded for a hurst shifter knob my dad gave
> me. the length is fine. on a lighter note, only 7.5 miles left to go
> before my car turns 200.
>  /\_/\    Foxx (in a box)
> < o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com
>   \ /
>    °

Damn it! You are getting up towards 200K and my odometer stopped on Friday at
179,384 miles. Are there any easy tricks to fix this? Are there any difficult
tricks to repair this once and for all? What should I do? I can't stand not
having an odometer!

-Marc

'74 VW Thing in near daily driver condition at http://getty.net/thing/
'81 VW Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap after 179,786 miles service
'84 VW Jetta GLi was SOLD in Oct 1999 with only 164,275 miles to NJ
'87 VW Scirocco Tornado Red 16V 179,384 miles in Philly PA since 7/2/99