paint HAILP!!!

Sprayed the roc last night, primer only.  Jeez does it
look good.  I'm going down to English house of color
today again to see if they'll mix me up some light
grey enamel (primer with a gloss)  I'm going to the
dealer today for trim clips and a rear view mirror
gasket (just called, they've got them in).  Anyone
know where to get the body gaskets that go between the
A pillar and the front fender?  Are these avalible or
are they a DIY lesson in patience and rubber molds?
TIA
George-
79 rocco that's all one color!!!!!(even if it's primer)