Re: Window tint question.

...and whateer you do, if the cop is 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse,
it's probably not a good idea to get lippy, he's probably bigger than you
and carries all sorts of neat weapons too!  I went on a ride along with the
man and he had to pepper spray some ricebopy who started lipping him off and
then got out of the car and tried to start a fight.