Re: Window tint question.

>With the way the laws are written (at least in the CA vehicle code) you
>can get cited in a brand new car. There are so many old laws on the books
>that dont apply anymore to modern transportation but they should have
>been removed long ago. Its really funny to scan thru the VC book and read
>some of the stuff thats in there. Its all enforcable since its still on
>the book. Its not likely that you will be found guilty of many of them
>but still, a law is a law. Laws crack me up.

My boyfriend gave me his copy of last year's Criminal Code. They update it
every year. I agree with you, there are some motor vehicle act stuff which
should be taken out because it's so old. But hey, we use the CC at the Acura
stealer when the riceboys want us to rice up their Type R's... "Nope, sorry
can't do that, we don't do illegal mods here!"

Marie