Re: BOGE Progas or Turbogas?

and how come nobody responded to
>>my
>>question about the guage clusters???

Here you go. No way in hell is it plug and play. You will have to modify the
mounting of the cluster into the dash. Then you will have to use the plug
and wires from the new cluster and butt connector it into the original
harness. It has been done. It looks very schweet! I would not exactly call
it a daunting task. It requires 2 books (Bentley of course) and patience. I
have installed '89 Cabriolet Dash in my '80 Rabbit(RIP) and it wasnt too
hard. Thee only difficulty was with the dual stage oil pressure warning
system. Don't remember what I did but I think I ran a separate wire for the
extra switch. Keep in mind the '80 Rabbit has a different dash than the '84.
I also replaced the dash with onee from an '80 Jetta. LMK if you have any
more q's. Oh yeah; if you have the coolguy crimper you can buy the OEM
connectors from the dealer and eliminate any butt connectors.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag (Scirocco of course)