Re: Sunroof cables

> > >I do believe the cables for an Audi sunroof will
> > work but then again, I
> > >think Bentley says you have to replace the whole
> > assembly, not just the
> > >cables. Dont quote me on that though
> >
> > I can quote you on that. An Audi sunroof from a 4k
> > is that same as a
> > Scirocco MKII. So is a Quantum.
> >

>So does  anyone know (Chris?) if that same sunroof fit
>in a MKII Golf ('86 GTI)?

AFAIK no it will not. The A2 Golf setup is different and is not a bolt in
upgrade.

I pulled the power motor
>from a 4000 this weekend and was thinking that the
>tilt and slide would be nice for the GTI,

Now this will work. I have friends that have done this with no hitches
except for wiring it in. That is pretty much cake though if you know that
brown is ground etc....

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA