Re: Really weird noise (thanks)

In a message dated 4/23/00 11:47:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gcurl4866@yahoo.com writes:

<< Check your brake backing plate, they can loosen over
 time...
 George- >>

And we have a winner.  So I took everyone's suggestions and got under the car
and was trying things out and I come to this plate or dust shield and I
wiggle and sort of hit it and bingo that's the sound.  boy this club is
great.  Its more than a list ya know, I consider it more of a club.  So I
guess to tighten this shield up I have to take the wheel of and I will see
some nuts right?  Thank you to all that responded with suggestions. Peace.

P.S . While I was under there I notice the CV boot beginning to tear, that
sucks.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html