Re: Sciroccos don't cruise to Cruz before ND show, We do our own dinner!!!

It'll probably be easier for me to meet you guys saturday morning in Lompoc or at some point along the way, than to go the night before. Working as a mechanic, I'm usually pretty tired at the end of the day ;)
Hopefully, Hwy. 1 will be completely open up around Ragged Point. There had been some bad slides that washed away huge sections of the road. I'm checking on the current status of the road now...hopefully it'll change before the show.... On a side note, I may end up trying to get a room at the Marriot, does anyone know for sure if rooms are still available?
[CENTRAL COAST]  IS CLOSED FROM 25 MILES SOUTH OF BIG SUR /AT LIMEKILN CREEK BRIDGE/  TO 23.5 MI SOUTH OF BIG SUR /1 MI SOUTH OF LUCIA (MONTEREY CO) FROM  2000 HRS EACH NIGHT TO 0700 HRS EACH MORNING 7 DAYS A WEEK AND 1-WAY CONTROLLED  TRAFFIC AT THE SAME LOCATIONS FROM 0700 HRS TO 2000 HRS 7 DAYS A WEEK - DUE TO  A WASHOUT - MOTORISTS ARE SUBJECT TO A 1 HR DELAY   1-WAY CONTROLLED TRAFFIC 1.7 MI SOUTH OF LUCIA (MONTEREY CO) FROM 0700 HRS  TO 2000 HRS THRU 4/22/00 - DUE TO CONSTRUCTION

                   Kris Rayner
                  1989 GTI 16V
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
        http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/