Re: Sciroccos don't cruise to Cruz before ND show, We do our own dinner!!!

Kevin, Shawn, Ian and I have all talked about this and I think we
have the best Idea on this topic.

I am thinking that ALL Sciroccos should not do the BBQ on
Sat. We have a long tradition of our own meeting on Sat evening including
a dinner and parking lot car show. This is much better than
any BBQ with the A3s. We have so much to talk about and it
just makes sense for us to do our own thing and spend the quality time
at our own event. The A3s like to drag race and I think that they
will all get busted and spend some quality time at the old jail house
Sat evening. I say we wash our cars in the afternoon and go to dinner
at the location that TBerk chooses and DO NOT DO THE BBQ.
If you are in the bay area you can go but we will have more fun
detailing up the old cars for our dinner so we can get some sleep
Sat evening after the big event. We don't want to have to wash in the
morning.
I think the northern folks will be on a similar schedule too.

We will be driving up the 1 this year.
We are going to stay at Lompoc and head out at 8:00 am after breakfast.
It would be great if Kris would meet us in Lompoc this year.
Kris could stay in our room for no charge and then we could
head out as a group. We travel over some fun roads up in that area.
If you don't want to meet up we will pick you up on the way but no Breakfast
this year for you, we are driving up the 1 early to avoid traffic. We will
stop for gas
and , you know, a pit stop, but this year we should get up the coast
earlier.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"