Freebie Bosch Platinum +4 Plugs

Well, these are the replacements I had bought awhile back when my valve cover gasket broke and
fouled my plugs and wires.  These don't fit the 16v (gee, I didn't know at the time and I could swear I told the nice man at the auto parts store what car I drove), so I'm guessing they fit the 8v?  Order number is 4477 and stock number is 0 242 235 627-05P.  If anyone's interested, lemme know and the plugs are yours.  Never used, clean.  Plugs goes to the first e-mail (time on e-mails will determine) that wants it, blah, blah, blah.

Steph :)