Re: Glowing red manifold?!

At 08:15 AM 4/21/00 -0700, Anthony Pelletier wrote:
>It has got to be bad timing/ cam or ignition.  It
>should be a very simple fix.  Check your timing.  Does
>your exhaust burble more than it did b4?

Well, thanks for your help guys. I am gonna have a friend check the timing
for me today. The exhaust sounds way different... kinda poppy... Do you
think anything got damaged when the manifold was that hot? I have the
non-cat TT downpipe and the OX sensor is right next to the manifold... :O
Well, time to go bitch the dealership out... >:D
Tyler