Re: Glowing red manifold?!

Bet you anything your ignition or valve timing is way off. Check 'em,
ignition first because it's easier.
	-Josiah

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Tyler Zachau wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK!? Car ran the worst it's even ran on the way home from work.
Get home and pop the hood and the exhaust manifold is redder than Tornado
Red... what could have caused this? The car had NO power at all... I can't
believe I got home... could it be the fuel mixture? All I know is the
dealer is getting a nasty nasty phone call tomorrow... TIA guys...
Tyler