Re: Window tint question.

> Got a limo tint done the other day. The shop
wouldn't do the rear window, though.
> They said they would have to take off the spoiler.

Not necessary when tinting the rear window at all.

Anyone have the rear tinted? Is it on
> the inside or out. The
> most I could see would be removing the wiper motor.

What has to be done is that the back window has to be
done in the two pieces. Usually, in most cars, the
tint is cut on the outside of the window, but with the
spoiler there, it makes it a little more difficult.
The tint goes on the inside of the window. If your
having it done at a place where they know what they're
doing, they will remove the wiper motor to tint it.
The back of the window is done one piece, and the
glass under the spoiler is usually done seperatly,
because it has to be heat shrunk. Since the top part
of the window is flat, it's gotta be done in two
pieces.

Make sure there are no bubbles or kinks in the tint,
or you'll gotta kick some ass! I should come down and
tint it!! :)

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)
Scirocco 86' 8v Flash Silver