Re: ATF in my dipstick!

Quick question.

A guy at our shop suggested to me that instead of putting transmission oil in my tranny just use ATF instead... anyone hear of this or ever done it before?  It's news to me...

Marie

"Your village called, their idiot is missing"

I think he's been found!

ATF in a manual transmission, sounds bogus to me. See if he can send me some of what he's smokin' there's a few more things on my car that need to be fixed 8)
Stick with Manual trans fluid.
I use the Redline and my trans is smooth (I still don't shift into first when autoXing though 8p)
HTH

Randy B
81 Cosmos Scirocco S - future project
81 Mars Scirocco S - tt 1847cc 8V