Re: ATF in my dipstick!

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:52:56 -0700 "Marie Laugesen" <marie@blaze.ca>
writes:

>Quick question.
>
>A guy at our shop suggested to me that instead of putting transmission
>oil in my tranny just use ATF instead... anyone hear of this or ever
>done it before?  It's news to me...
>
>Marie

And this "guy" is a mechanic?? What a dumbass. After you punch him in the
eye, (give him a little time to regain his wits ) remind him that its a
manual tranny and its NOT a Honda.
I bet he's fully ASE certified too.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and