starter trouble?

My car has started giving me trouble:  85 JH:  When turning the key the car
has a great deal of trouble starting.  If I hold on it for 10 seconds, then
give it some gas, I can get it to start up.  Then it idles and runs just
fine.  Doesn't sound to me like a battery or electrical problem as I have
started it 5-6 times this way.  Sounds like the starter just isn't turning
very well, enough to get things going.  Fuel pump relay is clicking away,
and its on its second tannk of gas since this started.  Anyone have a
suggestion, or is my starter needing to be replaced?  If so, anyone know
where I can get one, and how much?  Thanks...

Brad