Re: What hapens when you drop a belt on a 16v?

>8V are not interpherence engines no matter what speed or rpm

Just to make things very clear here 8V Scirocco engines are not interference
engines. GTi and GLi engines are interference engines as well as Digifant
and A3 2.0l engines. Jsut an idea to think about as we are all power hungry
and are all swapping more powerful engines into our cars.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag (Scirocco of course)