(Off Topic) Area 51 pictures just released to the public....

For those interested,  Area 51 pictures were released to the public just days
ago.....
 An internet website search should turn up quite a few links....

I also have some info on my website(s)....along with postings from the "Black
Triangle" newslist on
Onelist.com that I can stitch together...

 |   Etop Udoh     | SOUTHERN POLYTECHNIC STATE UNIVERSITY [89-##]     |
 |  P.O. Box 4234  |  Http://www.mindspring.com/~s_druid               |
 |  Marietta, Ga   |  Http://www.freeyellow.com/members7/sdruid        |
 |     30061       |  Http://www.homestead.com/~s_druid/files/index.htm|
 |-----------------|  Http://sdruid.iwarp.com                          |
 |                 |  Http://s_druid.home.mindspring.com               |
 |                 |  Http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/bit/9122  |
 |    *** s_druid@mindspring.com *** s_druid1@hotmail.com ***          |
 |                 .....TRUST NO ONE - DENY EVERYTHING.....            |