Re: dynoed a 2008cc motor

no no no change the exhaust this kid is flat broke with teh car, i offered him a
tt 2.25 alimized one for his car  to helpit out, he does not have the cash to
buy a smal section of stainless iw ant to replce it with, also it is not getting
enough fuel on top end accordign to the a/f ont eh ayno, i woudl sugest taht it
woudl get a new exhaust, adn a better head, to correct myself teh cams were 272,
but also there was a problem at top end she plateud the power at about 6500 rpms
or so..
jonas