RE: UK Euro Lights..no problem (looks)

> Isn't it just a matter of the wattage you put in?
> Everyone relays
> their Euros so they can run 55/100s or (in my case,
> he he) 80/100s...

80/100's is the only way to go. Having 400 Watts of
high beams is sickening!

> If you could get 80's in US spec, wouldn't they do
> just as well?

Yeah, but the only thing is that the sealed beams
don't come in this wattage I think. What one would
have to do is buy Bosch aftermarket H4 lights (that
are the same size of US lights) and just wire it up
that way. But for the money that you'll spend on the
Bosch, get some Euro's.

Eh?!?!

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)