Front Anti-Sway Bar - Washers?

Maybe a stupid question, but....

Just got a Neuspeed Anti-Sway bar with my box of candy
from Potterman.

It is the type that just attaches to the upper strut
bolts.

It doesn't really show or say on the installation
instructions, but I was wondering if I should use
washers between the bar and the metal of the car, or
does it just ride on the bare metal?

It;s the only thing I had time to put on today that
was in my box of front end goodies.  Had to blow $75
on tools so I can start tearing everything else apart
tomorrow...

TIA
Mark

=====