Re: DYNO RESULTS -- STOCK vs AFTERMARKET WHEELS

Jason,
Great to see tests like this, wish more people would list this kind of
technical data. Thanks 8).
Only one problem. Since both wheels weigh relatively the same, 19-21 lb. (am
I right on this?) I wouldn't have expected any difference. A good test would
have been to run the teardrops (or TSW's) against a much lighter set of
wheels like the Panasports, Revolutions, or ??? that would weigh in at 10-15
lbs. A 5-10 lb difference might show up on a back to back dyno run, but I
highly doubt a 2 lb difference would.
Thanks again for the post, these are the ones I look most forward to
reading.

Randy B
81 Cosmos Scirocco S - future project
81 Mars Scirocco S - tt 1847cc 8V