RE: So Cal caravan headcount

So far I'm aware of me, Shawn, DougT, and Ian.. the Potterpeople
aren't coming up till Saturday due to time constraints.

Jay in Torrance - are you going to join us??  You really should,
I *guaran-fucking-tee" you you'll have a great time.

On an unrelated note - my car has been sprayed!  I'm out of town
till Friday and the thing's in the final stages of its makeover.
 I'll be home late Thursday night and over checking it out on
Friday morning.  We're still waiting for a couple of minor parts
from Germany (one side moulding piece, rear window gasket, some
door rubber) but other than that, all the parts are in and I'm
*very* close to having one clean mofo of a car!  Up-to-date pics
will be posted Friday... o boy I can hardly wait to get her back!

-kc-
'86.5 16V 2.0 - undergoing BIG bucks makeover