lost keys

k...  feel free to laugh heartily.  i lost my keys. both my keys. my spare
has been misplaced for a couple days and then due to a really dumb reason i
lost my main.  so i am completely keyless.  and my rocco is locked (trunk
too)
now what the hell do i do?  never really pondered a situation like this..
at least its stranded in my driveway. can anybody give me a clue on what to
do?  my mom mentioned something about giving a vw dealership my VIN number
and they can make me a new key... is this true?? or do i need to call a
locksmith or something.....  any help appreciated.

timmy
87 16v
90 jeep wrangler