LR Engineering in Plantation FL???

http://www.porttuning.com

Anybody know of their work?  They advertise some pretty cheap
(inexpensive) porting of VW cylinder heads.  Supposedly tested on a
flow bench as well.

Their 'specials' right now are $200 for 8v head, $300 for 16v head.
This is less than +  of what I have seen advertised from other shops.
 Granted, I know some of the other places go all out and put special
coatings on the valve cover etc, but $300?????

Sounds pretty cheap to me, just wondering if their work is crap.

Victor