Scirocco List Question

hey listers

i've been on for quite a while now and have never had such a productive
relationship with my car before....at a relatively low cost as well.  Just
out of curiosity though,.....i see maybe the same thirty or so names all the
time and the occaisional few posts from everybody else.  How many people do
we have on board? 100 maybe two hundred?  If anybody knows other than the
great scirocco wizard, please tell me!!
Not even that it is that important...i've just been dying to know...and I've
noticed that nobody ever mentions it.

sorry if i wasted your time
thanks

Rob Murphy