re:2.0

I just changed the relay today, I had to get it from the stealership cause
no one around here carries  a fuel pump relay, especially bosch.
Still didn't change the way the roc is acting.  I've changed the fuel filter
also, any other ideas, or do you guys think I might need to check out the
wiring.  or maybe even change the power supply relay?
        And on another note.  I'm going to start cleaning up the 2L I got
real soon.  I plan on taking pics of the whole swap for other ppl to look
at.  and the other beutiful thing about this engine is it's only got 30k on it.

Scott
88 red 16v