Re: [mk2] speedo problems still

> That's strange. Last weekend, I installed a set of Brett's gauge faces, and
> now mine is doing the same thing. I left the cover off the underside of the
> dash, and if I wiggle the connector on the back of the speedo a little, it
> starts working. The wirdest thing is that it will work fine for the entire
> trip, but the next time I start the car, it doesn't always still work. Is
> this the same thing that's happening to you?

  EXACTLY the same thing, right after brett's faces, too. um, brett?
something you're not telling us? :)  honestly, i think it's my cluster
dying. about the only thing i can think of is that it is no longer
lubricated (reason for the speedo lubricant) or that i might sit in
there, but if it's not seated properly it can cause problems (these
things have had at least 15 years to wear, remember).

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com