From: "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@core.com>
To: scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: April 17, 2000 2:21:27 AM GMT
Subject: [mk2] speedo problems still

after replacing the cbale, my speedo still sometimes doesn't want to
register. i drove today for about a half hour before the thing kicked
in. the little part that goes to the driveaxle looks okay which makes me
think it's my cluster. also, would the addition or subtraction of
speedometer do anything? any ideas? thanx.
--
/\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com