Re: Waterfest(about the WHITE)Clarification

Hey all,
  Now, I see that I have started something...ALL APOLOGIES...Although I
believe that we are all thoroughly enjoying ourselves, I do not want to be
known as the 'Red Hater' and have people put bird crap on my car because of
it.  I believe that there is NOTHING nicer looking than a freshly waxed red
car (as long as it doesn't have an 'H' on the hood), but I was just stating
that white is nice too.
   As a side note - I met up with Rich today (2.0l Black), we took a nice
ride on some twisty roads.  Damn that car is fast !  I just had to get used
to his shifter...My blinker has more throw than his tranny shifter..hehehe

-Steve