Re: Waterfest(about the WHITE)

> <juliemac@telenet.net> writes:
> >Red leads the eye toward it... Why do you think people look closer at
> >red cars.

> Yah, why do you think I painted my car Blue?!
> DUH!  :)
>Shawn Meze
>86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"

you have a car, Shawn ????

never noticed it :-)

btw. Julie, our fellow list member Doug Teulie ( he is a professional
designer )
has made a nice page about Scirocco-color.
http://www.scirocco2.de/color.htm
Very nice that my car is mentioned a few times :-)
Too bad for you that red is the negative example ;-))

Dirk
http://www.Scirocco2.de/collection.jpg
Scirocco GTX '86  tin grey 16v 1.8l  KR "CABRIOLET"
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  EX "daily beater"
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  DX "DIGIFIZ"
Scirocco GTX '83  montegoblack 1.8l  EX "Black Cat"
--- COLLECT THEM ALL !! --- :-))
www.Scirocco2.de