Re: wanted,,fog lights from a 90-92 golf

Hi,

I just ordered two of those foglights for Brett.
expensive as hell !
They're from Hella and cost me (later Brett) 348DM ( $175 )

as Brett is on vacation at the moment, he still does not know
about those extra costs.
hopefully he won't be too shocked :-))

greets
Dirk

If you want any detail pictures of those lights,
( they're looking quite interesting) e-mail me privately.

http://www.Scirocco2.de/collection.jpg
Scirocco GTX '86  tin grey 16v 1.8l  KR "CABRIOLET"
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  EX "daily beater"
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  DX "DIGIFIZ"
Scirocco GTX '83  montegoblack 1.8l  EX "Black Cat"  - SOLD :-(
--- COLLECT THEM ALL !! --- :-))
www.Scirocco2.de