Injector cleaning

well I am deep into my spring project and now that I
have the Injectors out of my car I am curious about
the best way to clean them....short of sending them to
a shop....I have them in gas right now...anything
better?

and on the same note what would it cost to get the
injectors sent to the shop cleaned and test the spray
pattern.....at least I could get them to put the new
injector o-rings on

thanks

=====
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
87 16v Red semi-show
87 16v Black winter....:(  you will be missed!!!
91 Ford Explorer XLT
85 Saab 900s