Re: Waterfest(about the WHITE)

--- Steve H <kracker@UDel.Edu> wrote:
Well, shortly there after, I discovered what a
> PIA it is to do
> this on white paint...you can bearly tell where you have
> done already

Yeah, this is pretty much the case on the white ones.  It
can even be tricky under flourescent light.

 (other than the "..That is why your
> car should be
> RED..."  speech) are appreciated.

LOL!  No way!  I've had two red Sciroccos.  No wait, THREE.
 They're nice, but red ones are the most common I've found
- I guess I like to be a little more unique.  :)

> PS - I talked to a Psychology Student today, and she said
> that I could be
> diagnosed with major mental problems due to the fact that
> I drove 1/2 way
> across the country to buy a car, then spend 1/2 a day
> waxing it....Anyone
> else wanna share the padded cell with me ?

I'm doing a life sentance.  I went to Texas for a '79
Scirocco...   only to turn around and have to sell it about
a year later.  :(  But it's in good hands - Dan drove it
from Ohio to North Carolina...  so I guess we're all a
little crazy.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.