Re: Waterfest

--- Steve H <kracker@UDel.Edu> wrote:
> Hey,
>   Well, first for a formal Intro....I own an '88 white
> 16v Rocco, which I
> recently took a trip to Chicago to acquire.

Don't let Brett try and fool you - we ALL know that the
BEST 16v color is Alpine White.  Red is just so...  common.
 Blech.  ;)

<now stepping into flame-proof suit>

Right now, I
> have owned the car for a bit over 2 weeks, and I already
> had my will changed
> so that I can be buried in it.

I dunno which one I should be buried in...    decisions
decisions.

>    My real question is who is planning on going to
> waterfest ?  I went last
> year with the gti-vr6.org group from the area (I live in
> Northern Delaware),
> and I was just wondering if I can get some more 'rocco's
> to join up...

As I said in my last post, I'll be there, hopefully in my
Mk 1.  Otherwise, my WHITE 16v will be makin' the trip.

Welcome to the list!!!

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.