[mk2] tach question/help

  after mentally spewing forth a barrage of epithets towards my
instrument cluster tonight, i've come to accept that my tach needle no
longer fits on my tach itself. same needle, same tach and nothing's
broken. yet, despite all this, the needle just sits on top, not
attaching to the post. sadly enough, i fear that my cluster is dead or
dying. i'm going to bid for the one on e-bay in the hopes that i can get
it, but if not, is there anyone out there with a 120mph/7k
non-multi-functional cluster they're willing to sell? it looks like the
one on e-bay. with any luck, at least the odo will work now. ~:(
--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com