Electrical of Sorrow(really dumb revisited)

Hello All

Id like to thank everybody who wrote responses to my last post, which was
caused by a sever lack of sleep.  Toby especially..
 To sum it up, after getting the firing sequence, and a few other small
things, it fired right up.......sounded real nice (especially with the new
Jamex air box in there)...after about a minute it stalled outright....fired
right back up with a quick turn of the key. Closed the hood and attempted to
back it out of the garage and sputter city. that was the last that the car
ran.  Took the cap off and looked again at the distributor... shards of
plastic in there from the broken wire clip and a good amount of crap as well.
I figure that this may be the source of my new troubles.

Does anybody have a distributor for a 16v that they would be willing to sell
me....and quickly(i'm begging now). After making some calls it seems that
they want mucho dinero for these things.  I have already missed driving for
two days and the cab fare is like a vacuum cleaner.

Have a great Saturday
Thanks

Rob Murphy
87 16v